View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #36 (permalink)
Chupacabra
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z s M6
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyIMPORTed View Post
well he was a 10/10 for the first one i was just saying for example he got that much cooler and idk the scene in the first one with the plains was way better than any action in this movie but as a character you learned more about him in this movie
That I will agree with you... you definitely get to know the personality of the characters ALOT better on this one... expect for hotel rwanda guy he just sucks.

action this one has more, but the first is just better done...

but that is where it dies for me...

too much one liners, to much National Treasure crap going on... and who ever came up with the sci-fi part of this one... never took a class in physics.