View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #282 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlenz View Post
I have the complete Nismo rear fascia shaved and painted sitting in my spare bedroom complete with the rear fender protectors. I'm hoping to get around to install it this weekend. I will post up plenty of pics when done!
nice, I think that'll also be my first mod. Let me know how it goes bro. Are you planning to do the whole kit like I planned to as well?

Can you tell me how much it'll cost? Right now I am planning out the cost, if u don't mind me asking how much it cost you for your paint job, do you think selling my stock rear bumper will cover the paint job's cost? Or do u think it's much more?
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote