View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 04:15 PM   #280 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

anyone here done either the Nismo Rear conversion or the Rear Spoiler modification yet? I wanna see some installation pics or part numbers....I'm planning on changing my 370z to the Nismo body kit slowly piece by piece, but I hope by then somebody else have done it and I don't become the first one.

Can anyone confirm that the Spoiler price? last time I put a spreadsheet together, it was ~$3000 (un-painted). Freaking ridiculously expensive.

I plan to mod my rear bumper first to Nismo. Any good replica companies out there yet that makes the Nismo body kit (not S-Tune)?
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote