View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 11:38 AM   #80 (permalink)
klubbheads
Base Member

Drives: Very slow Nismo 370
klubbheads is on a distinguished road

^not to derail the thread but i used to visit that forum since 2003 and since 2005 when the used market was available to teens, the forum became crap. 350 owners always thought that their car was better than any car out there only ferrari is a little better than the 350z and thats about it. When the teens started getting their hands on 350Zs, that is when i quit even going to that forum. I have logged on couple of times since and quickly realised why i hate that place. G35driver had the used market douchebags coming in but we quickly prevented that from happening and for the most part it still remains a great place to visit.

Not only the online crowd is like that but the people that actually attend the meets. We have had number of canyon runs and they would look at my G sedan (6MT modded) and would spit out comments like "stock DE Z is faster strait line or in turns). I would laugh and spank them in both areas. I never had that problem with any other car group, including s2ks, bimmers, G35s etc..

I'm not saying they are all like that but majority of them are. I have met one great person on that forum who is luckily also on this place. I am glad this forum is not like that and i hope it doesn't turn into a my350z.com