View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #488 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooohip View Post
Ah I see. I was wondering why it would take so long. What do you mean by upgrading your headlights? Did you not get the same bulbs when MR Works did your housings? I don't want the LED's if I don't get the same bulbs back.
When you get the modded ones installed just make sure to get them to put the ones that were already in your OEM set back in. I asked Leehigh to do it for me and I was told it isn't possible to swap out the bulbs due to the Demon Eye. If that was true then what's going happen when my current bulbs do go bad?

D&V laughed when I told them that.....they said it's not a problem. Since mine weren't swapped.....I sent my OEM's to MR Works with the 6000K bulbs still in them.....never to be seen again. I had to purchase new ones.