View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 02:41 PM   #556 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkJon34 View Post
Thanks Rcz, ya I didnt even touch the stiffness at all, im glad to hear the height is all I need to adjust, It was too low, then it was adjusted atad higher, cus I figured it will lower when the springs settle plus I have the F.I. exhaust. I already got an alignment after they installed it. So with yours did you just adjust the height?
yes all I did was change the ride height. Be advised they settle around 1/4 inch and that is a lot. Lowered like I am I already scrape the crossmember on big speedbumps, don't lower your car too much because you'll kill the fi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
I want RZC's job! He's gotta hava phat job to fund all these goodies at once. Should I take out some stock on 370zreport.com

Signed
B.Jellus
B jellus hehe. it's not that great. I just got a gf too so that might be the end of my modding spree. Im actually sitting at a trade show in Lima, Peru right now. Free wifi and 2 hours to kill though so I'm on here. As far as taking out stock, yeah soon as I have my ipo I'll let you know. I actually just posted a 370z intake roundup on 370zreport. You guys should check it out and give me some feedback. I am also looking for collaborators who want to send me some content. I'm about to add a "commentary" section to post 370z related opinions and such, less factual, just thoughts.

You guys can always comment on there too, I'd appreciate some love on there to help it grow.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote