View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 11:01 AM   #177 (permalink)
JB-370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stage 2 Twin Turbos
JB-370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I have not seen or heard of fitment issues outside of Forged Performance...

I have not heard anything bad about any of the kits until FP started to have installs. If you were a good shop wouldn’t fab a new part before cutting into the sub-frame; poor Juan’s cars. Now to see the same work done on this car, come on guys use your heads here. Even if the kit did not fit why not send back to GTM to get a new one. Instead he blames GTM like they held a gun to his head telling him to do crap work and ruin a new car. Seriously guys what in the world are some of yall thinking???? People did not call Michael Jackson a child molester for 10 years for no reason. There is a pattern here. The facts are there and no one still wants to believe it. If they will do this kind of work what makes you think they are capable of installing it correctly in the first place.
The bottom line is this kit is meant to fit and work, we have seen it time and time again. It just so happens to be; the kits that FP installed were bad kits and caused a flea market like installs??? No every man is responsible for his own decision’s, and the decision to mutilate the kit and cars were FP's decision.
And then they give him the wrong turbos........I dont know if I want to murder someone at this point or puke!

Last edited by JB-370z; 04-17-2010 at 11:04 AM.