View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #143 (permalink)
OMG37
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S 6MT
OMG37 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Why do I feel like there is blame on both sides. A kit that didnt fit and a company that didnt care about making it fit....
I know Sam well enough and have seen several kits put together correctly to tell you that 9 times out of 10 the fitment issue is because the installer just plain didn't follow instructions.

How can a novice put a GTM TT kit together in his garage without problems, but a "pro" shop can't? Anyone who says there's a fitment issue, my first question would be did you follow the instructions, did you put the right part on the right side....my next question would be...did you call Sam and ask, if you couldn't figure it out yourself. If the answer was no to both of those questions...then I'd blame the installer!

Some shops just think they know everything and don't bother reading instructions or asking questions because they think they've done it X number of times and always have the right answer. That's not always the case.

RCZ, I've seen enough posts from you to know how biased you are. This type of thread is not a good thing for either company but come on dude! Did you see the pictures of Juan's car? DP's? There's no way in hell an intelligent person like yourself is going to give Shariff credit when his rebuttle to all the pictures showing how beat up that car was, was because due to "fitment issues". LOL

The guy is making a DVD video for crying out loud...I guess we'll be able to uncover all these mysterious fitment issues and see how GTM sneaks around them when you watch the video!