View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #142 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
IMO, I dont care if there are 20 happy customers for each time something like the OP described happens. If it happens once, that's one too many times already.

Why do I feel like there is blame on both sides. A kit that didnt fit and a company that didnt care about making it fit....
And in the end the customer got screwed, I can see a customer willing to work with a company when things go bad to try to get it installed which will run the cost up but man, these last 2 guys have paid waaaaay more than they should have for the final product. And without their car for months is crazy. In the end the companies need to understand the customer is their only reason for being there and need to own up on their mistakes and pay for them. If a shop tells a customer they can install this at this price, then no matter what its their responsibility to do it just like that once they start the job. If something needs to be done extra, they need to know before the job starts. I mean once your car is apart and you have paid $12K of course you will do things you wouldnt have done before they took your car apart and I think this company knows this and does this on purpose. I hope the OP does go to court and gets his due.