Thread: Droid
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #334 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
My Verizon phone worked in Cancun.
My point I was trying to make about Mexico...I'm on a Nationwide + Mexico plan with Verizon which covers my minutes; a somewhat discounted rate on my texts: .05/send, .20/receive...my data is $2/MB. This can still add up for me. My current LG Touch supports dual NAM's. So you could enter a 2nd number in the phone; but I don't believe Verizon allows this. When I used to work with Sprint, you had to have a special security code that was created by the Sprint system in order to program it. So many phones can be difficult to try and program yourself. Back to my point...if I could stick a sim card in it, I could take my Mexican cellphone # on the sim card and just pop it in when I go down to Mexico. That way I'm on a local much cheaper rate to call around Mexico on MY PHONE, and not my cheap regular Motorola Telcel. If I need to make calls back home, swap the sim cards. Does this make sense? By the way, picking up the the Droid Incredible on the 29th!
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote