View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:47 PM   #43 (permalink)
chuckd05
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No longer a Z
chuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csquared View Post
If i resprayed they need to do, A pillers, front & rear bumper, fuel cap. I dont' want them to rip my car apart to respray! lol.
Dont be afraid to repsray it... They will cover it, they did for me. And find a very good shop and have them bring it to them, or look into their body shop, stop by the shop and ask to see some finsished products...

Its thousands of dollars to be spent when your car needs paints yet most people dont do any research to see how the shop is. I must drive shops crazy but I know they know what i expect and it is better than way.

Push push push to get it resprayed because you deserve it if your car is off that badly.. you paid a lot of money, it should not be a two tone car, my bumpers were awful and no one at Nissan didnt agree, it went as smooth as I could of hoped for.