View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 11:39 PM   #59 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

I agree close it...

I'd like to add one final note of support for Forged Performance, because I don't want people to read too much into the OP... This is simply a thread about a vendor airing his laundry publicly re his channel/dealer. The reasons are cryptic at best. Relationship between supplier and vendor are usually complicated, with issues ranging from inventory, returns disputes, A/R and A/P disputes, etc, all of which can show up publicly as "that company sucks" but in reality may be more about $ or emotions.

As for Forged Performance, they are one of the original sponsors of this board, they sponsor customers, they race, they spend hours on the phone dispensing advice for FREE, they are stacked with knowledgeable people - foremost Sharif - and for me at least they have always been extremely responsive with quotes, ship times, etc. I wouldn't hesitate in referring them to anyone, and I trust their advice regarding FI
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*