View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 02:08 PM   #38 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Im talking about their 370z TT kit... they more or less had to design it for GTM because it had a bunch of parts missing and other parts that were for 350z.

I too have had several people tell me to stay away from GTM...people who know Sam personally. Its always the same story: good products, but that shady business. Now I see the products aren't that great either so what am I supposed to believe?

Then I hear all you guys raving about GTM and thats very confusing because I know you people aren't dumb. Hopefully for all you folks, GTM comes through with the goods. When enough people who have been in the industry for decades tell you the same thing, it just makes me wonder.
Its funny you say that because for me its the complete opposite. Everything you say in this post is amplified ten fold regarding Stillen. Which makes me wonder why you and others are so eager to jump on that band wagon. It is what it is...You were quick to jump in here and add your fuel, but I dont understand why, ESPECIALLY since FP admitted to firing the employees who were responsible for hacking up that guys car...So it sounds like the kit was fine and it was the installers who were not. Whats so hard to understand??

Last edited by DannyGT; 04-13-2010 at 02:10 PM.