View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Waxed my 370Z today

Since I'm getting tint tomorrow, I thought it will be a good idea to give the Z a good wash and put some wax on. I used the Mcguiars NXT Tech Wax 2.0. I was very surprised how easy it was to work with. Shine wasn't too bad either. I bought an applicator pad with handle to make my job easier.

IMG_0503.jpg

Upon washing my car I made a very frustrating discovery. I am not sure if it's just Monterey blue or all colors, but there were two small (1" x 1") area on my hood and right rear fender where paint lost it's clearcoat and I can visibly see some cracked paint . I am going to wait and see if that happens in any other spots. I'll take some pictures in daylight tomorrow.

Here are some pictures

First some evening pictures with sun out (from sony camera, regular shutter speed)

Reflection

Not too bad for a quick wax.

Some nighttime pictures with various shutter speed (1.5 sec to 7 seconds). NO enhancement was done. I just uploaded them as is.

I'm starving now! I am going to get some KFC and then install the LED license plate bulbs!
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote