View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #293 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillenZ View Post
So am I correct on the method of tuning for the S/C set up then? I send you info from my ecu and you tune it based on that info and my mods and everything to create a "safe" tune?
To start with, the only thing that we will be tuning for is the supercharger and a cat-back exhaust. We won't be tuning for high flow cats or headers right away but it will be pretty soon on the list...especially with some of the exciting projects we have coming in the next couple of months.

You will basically download your tune, email it to us, we will make the necessary modifications, and email it back to you. However, this process will change after we get a database of ECU rom's on file. Once we have a database of tune's done you won't have to do any emailing back and forth or anything like that. Just a simple plug in, download, and drive.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote