View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
LateralG'z
Track Member

Drives: 370z
LateralG'z is on a distinguished road
Post LateralG'z 370Z Journal

I am starting My 370Z journal. My car has just reached 900 miles. I have lots of plans for the car and plan on doing it in several stages. Unsure how long each stage will take but plan on making it as fast as possible and the car as fun/fast reliable as possible because I love modifying everything. I will update this as much as possible (with pics & vid clips) and hope that it is fun. I am going to buy some parts that I think will make the car stand out for fun.

045.jpg
044.jpg
046.jpg
006.jpg
001.jpg
002.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
Stage 1:
Saclam Exhaust
Mines Y-pipe
Stillen G3 intake
stillen light underdrive pulley
GTM competition oil cooler
JWT oil pan spacer
Royal purple XPR oil
Uprev ECU Flash with Osiris Engine Management Tuner Tool
& Dyno Tune
Window Tint is done & fresh wax is done.

All these parts are on order I am expecting to get started in the next two weeks. Will be getting lots of great help from failsafeperformance in Tulsa, OK
Failsafe Performance

I am really excited to play with such a fun toy.

My current thoughts of the car

Handling: The car right out the box is great. It hugs the corners well and yet doesn't punish you driving around the streets of Oklahoma (crappy streets). I am definitely planning on doing some work to this aspect but I am very impressed. 7/10

Motor: I am also impressed. It pulls really strong through all the rpm's all the way to the top. It is strong enough that I can kick it out without slipping the clutch, just throttle in second at 3 g's that is a nice and torqy motor. I can even get it to break in third without the clutch. I am excited to see how much better it gets with the restriction removed and a tune. The synchro rev actually works great and is not as cheesy as i thought it would be. I love heel and toe but I am not that good and I will now really suck at it. 7/10

Interior: after car shopping around before buying my Z, I think it is much improved from its predecessors and other comparable cars. 6.5/10

and I apologize for my poor English and spelling throughout this process.

Last edited by LateralG'z; 04-21-2010 at 10:21 PM.
LateralG'z is offline   Reply With Quote