View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 02:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanningZ View Post
I almost fell out of my seat when I saw this.

A 2000 Mustang GTR with a turbo Rotary with pistons
That guy is an idiot, everyone knew not to buy the 2000 model, they had a lot of problems with the single turbo rotary. 2001 model was the GT-R Spec S, for the Supercharged Twin Turbo, Dual Rotary, with the extra piston, 9 total. Mine came with the track pack option, which included the nitrogen peroxide tanks for extra boost to the catalytic torque thruster. Dude, seriously,this car would run hi 9's on straight up 91% rubbing alcohol. My dealer was super cool too and said he threw in the paint protectant and air freshener for only a $1,000, and he also said the car came with some limited slip different wrenches set, that way I could change my own oil without slipping and F'N up my knuckles.
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote