View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 11:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlazer View Post
I know how you feel man. I'm the same way. Fvck it, cut your losses and move on. It's not worth the aggrevation and gray hair. You're gonna die one day and it doesn't really matter in the end.

Get some 2000 grit sandpaper and wet sand it out.
+1
Hahahahahha! Its lthe best advice as of yet. A hairline scratch ain't nothin'. Look at it like this. Sometime this summer you will likely to get a rock chip or minor ding from something or other. Its inevitable and that will be more noticeable than a hairline you can barely see. And there is no warranty coverage for that. Sh1t happens homes! If you don't take on that attitude you will spend thousands upon thousands on semi-annual paint jobs.
At least they went and fixed the major stuff. You got a few guys on here that fight a whole lot more to get a lot less done. Next time inspect your car before signing.

As for what to do next? I mean like tj said. Wet sand it and also there's touch up paint for nicks and scratches. If u have a skilled hand? You can fix minor issues yourself.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote