Thread: F*** My Life
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 05:15 PM   #61 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKindaGuy View Post
There was this hot model chick with a body and face to kill for that I met at a skating rink when I was in my 20's that asked me to go outside and f* her. We first ended up in some empty car-port of some apartment complex. As we got undressed and hopped into the back seat the owner of the car-port slot pulled up behind the car...needless to say that we had to get out of there quick. So we pull along some dead-end cul-de-sac of a housing project and started to undress again and some home owner comes out of the house pulls out his flashlight and shines it in the bac window. So we got out of there. Then we found some secluded road and I finaly got into her box and came on the first pump stroke because by that point I was hornier than a half-f*ed fox in a forest fire. Needless to say that was a FML moment.

I lol'd hard. You can't make stuff like this up