View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 03:12 PM   #228 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Awesome news. That means new parts and lots more R&D on this car. I was hoping it was a 370z! I'm really looking forward to the results of that, more than likely some of the stuff you have to come up for the race car will trickle down to us common folk.
I don't know if this first car will have much, if any, R&D benefit. I can't say too much right now but I will elaborate on this once the project is complete. I don't want to give any information before Nissan is able to. I do have plans for at least one more car though. The next car will have TREMENDOUS R&D value and will be pushed hard and far. I don't have confirmation that Nissan wants to do it yet as it won't be cheap, but it will be pretty insane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Hey Kyle or Josh,

I saw you're likely going to have a 3yr/36,000mi engine warrany with the kit. Will the warranty be honored by any Stillen authorized installer? I'd be much more likely to do this if I can have my local Z shop install and perform warranty work.
We are trying very hard to carry over the same warranty that we had in the past. That warranty was pretty easy. As long as the supercharger kit was installed by an ASE certified mechanic, you're covered. Doesn't matter if it's your local high performance shop, dealership, or your uncle. As long as an ASE certified technician does the work, you're covered.

Last edited by Kyle@STILLEN; 03-22-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote