View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 12:53 PM   #224 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkJon34 View Post
Hey Kyle, I'm alil confused with tuning the S/C. Is the supercharger going to come with a basic drivability tune, or do I need to have it tuned right away after installing it? I just don't wanna install it then have something go wrong because I don't have it dyno tuned right away.
The tune that the car comes with will be 99.9% dialed in however some people will want to get an extra one or two horsepower and maybe adjust their a/f a bit. However, the tune itself will be good from day one and won't need to be re-tuned later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35s-Q8 View Post
I would like to see all those parts laid down on a white background to see what's included with the kit, maybe they you can swap the air to water intercooler with a larger setrab core cooler and add electric fan to it and freeze the water inside it to get maximum cooling, just an idea though.

Edit: do you have thermal gasket between the stllien intake manifold and the lower runners, just to help in preventing heat transfer even if it was for a little bit.
We did take a picture of all the parts on a bit white sheet all laid out nicely just like we've done with our other supercharger systems in the past. Unfortunately, the picture really sucked. There was way too much white and everything looked blown out and we only had the parts for about 20 or 30 minutes before giving everything back to engineering so they could keep on working. We plan on retrying this photo as soon as we have all of the production pieces though.

There is a gasket on the bottom of the manifold.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote