View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 12:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Just because a person doesn't know the answer doesn't mean they can't at least try to point you in the right direction. Call me crazy, but usually that's something that people appreciate rather than get bent out of shape over. The dealer should be able to do this for you, so head on over to the dealer.

You might also want to check out the Service Manual. It's accessible via this link here: 2009 370Z Service Manual

Now see, that's an example of trying to help by at least pointing someone in the right direction. But I guess in your view, providing you the link to the Service Manual is "lame," isn't it?