View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:49 PM   #129 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris410 View Post
Today I installed the GRiP exhaust (Ark Technologies) so I took the Z out to make sure everything was good.

All of the sudden on my rear is some idiot in a WRX. So, I ignored him and he gets next to me and floors it. I let him go...he slows down and does this again, then starts pacing me. So I slow up...

Well, the area we were in has two schools and is a known spot for cops to camp out so racing there (or anywhere on the street these days) would be pretty stupid.

Anyhow, we get to a red light and we go, and he floors it of course...I have to say that while I know the WRX can launch well because it is all wheel drive, his must have been stock because he really wasn't going anywhere all that quickly. Well, here comes a turn and the idiot just about loses it, I had to laugh because judging by how slow his shifts were and the fact that he early apexed the turn, I knew he couldn't drive to save his life.

Well, I'm sure right about now he's posting up on his boards how a 370Z was "afraid" to race. In any case...he didn't affect me and did not thing more than show his lack of driving skill and nearly wreck his car. Rookies...sheesh...
SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM A THUMBS DOWN!

lawl.