Thread: Droid
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 07:42 PM   #219 (permalink)
TamZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Mercedes GL 350
TamZ is just really niceTamZ is just really niceTamZ is just really niceTamZ is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
tamz, if you haven't yet, go to the market and look for TasKiller. i get that error from time to time but if i force the program to close it will reset when you open it again and clear the cache, or something along those lines. seems to work for me pretty well. also close any programs you are not using. the only ones i keep running constantly are weatherbug, lookout, facebook, gmail, messaging and settings. if i'm not using it, i close whatever else is open. this can help with those kinds of issues in my experience. if you continue to have a problem, you may want to take it back to verizon and talk to them about it. they may be able to clear some kind of memory that has a fault in it of some kind
I saw that in the app market..I will check that out. Oddly, I went back to the mall today over in Ventura and it started working correctly for awhile and it had full bars and said 3G...WOW..it was BLAZING FAST then..probably worked like it was supposed to. I'm back home now and I sent a comment to a friends facebook and it took 42 seconds (I timed it) to send the comment. I get the little circle that goes round and round and round FOREVER....that can't be right!? I must be in a bad area..yet she said its considered 3G.

Heading to get the taskiller app now! THANK YOU!