Thread: Droid
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 04:46 PM   #216 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

3G is your faster data connection, 1x is the slower (more like dial-up) speed.
I normally have between 2-4 bars in Houston and things load fine for me so it does not sound like a network issue. A quick Google search and some people are reporting the same error messages starting yesterday. I unfortunately do not use Facebook very much, have many of the notifications turned off online so not sure how that changes the Android app, but a few I get pop up in the top bar and I just click and they send me to a page to pick what I want to do.

You might try uninstalling the app (it comes pre-loaded I believe), and re-downloading from the app store to see if that works.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote