Thread: Droid
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 10:02 AM   #194 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtrink View Post
Sorry for the late question, just saw this thread. Is there any way to transfer the phonebook on the droid to the 370z nav system? I cant find anywhere to transfer contacts. I downloaded a bluetooth transfer app but it failed.

On a lighter note, the droid is awesome so far. Also, HKY, if you want more homescreens download the free app "helixlauncher". It is really lightweight and gets the job done.
You cant yet cause when you pair the phone and tell the nav to download the addressbook it say to enter 1234 passkey but the droid never asks this confirmation and so you cant get the address book synced. Thats anoying you have to enter your contacts manually with a max of 10 users i think. hope they get this fixed.

no info on your second question

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote