View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:10 PM   #215 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
Depending on what object actually hits the film there might or might not be damage. If it is a sharp object is can damage both the film and the paint, BUT the damage will be reduced because of the film. What it does best is save your front end from the perpetual peppering of pits and chips that come over time. After having a clear bar I will never own another vehicle without it.
Yes and this is what I'm trying to say. Get it - it greatly reduces the number of chips in your paint! I would get it again in a heartbeat. Its just important to note that it REDUCES damage and doesn't eliminate it.....