View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 08:03 AM   #95 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Hey Lou I have yours sitting in my office... give me your address fooo! lol

Srry I havent been on the boards lately. I am constantly traveling this year now that AMA and WERA seasons have started... I was in Daytona for a week then back in town for 2 days then in savannah for a half week and today im back in the office trying to catch up on mountains of work!

That looks Fantastic Phelan!!!!

I have more comming in and Tony I havent forgot about you... I had john order a yard of Blue Kevlar for your pillars.

Front license plate covers will be available shortly. If there is a delay its because I make John start over if he messes one up... of you guys who got these already the quality is flawless! and I am holding John to that standard for every piece!!!
You deserve a medal, Bullitt!