View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 09:59 PM   #38 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
I'm very curious to know if anyone has had this problem with the stock sway bars. I'll have to go back and check notes from early last year before I got my sways.
This is probably why C&D introduced their Nismo to a concrete wall...

I have a fully stock suspension and have upgraded my brakes with Motul RBF600 fluid and Carbotech XP10/8 pads. I'll be at Gingerman in three weeks and will report back if I get ice'd. Haven't had it happen before though, even on a wet track with stock pads and fluid (not that pads and fluid really have anything to do with it).

Personally, I'd be happy to kill my ABS and threshold brake. I find it very intuitive and would be a nice flashback to driving my landrover defender in the snow.