View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #61 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Here we go again, you are basing this comment on what, horsepower figures? Last I checked curb weight hadn't been released nor had any figures. I love Mustang just like you bro, but they aren't going to run a magazine time lower than a 13.2 and by the time these things are on the streets many Z's will be faster. Figure most people on this forum have CBE's HFC's intakes and maybe even a tune. Mustang guys will rush straight for CBE's and I don't see that helping them much. The new Mustang will be slower than the new Camaro, it always is, it'll overall be a better car, but I firmly believe that 99.9% of them I'll ever see I would be able to take.
It's been printed a few times that the all aluminum 5L will not add to the weight of the car, so expect the same roughly 3,550 lbs as the 2010 car.

It's pretty much going to be a Camaro SS less a couple hundred pounds, which, in identical conditions will beat a Camaro SS and 370Z stock for stock. That's all I'm saying, man.

Oh, and don't forget the FRPP supercharger option, installed at the dealership, before you take delivery. Nom nom nom.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote