View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 02:07 PM   #55 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
Not 100% true. Ok before i say my statement, i think roll racing is gay for 2 reasons..doesnt prove anything and its always street racing which is also gay. Racing at the track is where its at. That being said, Unless the race is 100% perfect condition, ie.. track prep, condition of the cars and no mistakes made by the drivers, then yea...the mustang might rape us. That also being said...if one of those examples gets messed up, that doesnt mean the race doesnt count.

What im getting at is before i bought my 370z, I owned a Cobalt SS Supercharged with a Harrop TVS Supercharger Swap, 60lb injectors, CAI and a few traction mods. That was sitting at around 260-270fwhp. Got to the track, lined up...they paired me up with a 89 Mustang with exhaust, intake, drag radials and a 75 shot of nitrous. I beat him, came around, lined up with a stock Mustang GT (08 i think), beat him. Let my car cool down for abit then i jumped in line again. Got paired up with a Mustang Saleen with 480whp. He missed 2nd gear and i beat him.

So when people say "oh car A will rape car B" not always true, just cuz hp is different doesnt always mean a win. The power in the car isnt the only factor in a race. Sorry for long post but thats kinda pet pieve of mine..lol
Well it's obvious that the many real world variables could change things, but don't fool yourself... In equal conditions we don't stand a chance against a 2011 GT... it's pretty simple.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote