View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #51 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelf View Post
I'm driving up I-95 in Virginia and I see this Shelby GT in front. I try to stay calm on the highway...very hard to do around DC. Anyway, I decide to get a little closer and he notices me in his rear view. Well, he stomps on it...noise, smoke, everything. I say to myself...okay lets see. Well, I stay with him for the for the most part until we hit thick traffic...then I backed off a bit. He jumps off the exit ramp and as I go by I see him pounding the steering wheel. Guessed I pissed him off keeping up with him. It was fun.....

I love my Z......
Haha -- most of the 05-10 Mustang guys are very surprised that we are actually a little bit quicker than them.

The 2011s will rape us, though.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote