View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 03:25 AM   #43 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
Happends to me all the time. 2 weeks ago i was coming back from a store, was picking oil up to do a oil change. Got behind a kid in a BMW and he was driving weird to avoid the pot holes. So i passed him, he did the little ricer fly by then he got stock behind a truck. I passed him, he tried to get me to race but ignored him. He got a couple cars ahead of me and cut them off, at the same time trying to avoid a pot hole. He couldnt do both and lost control, jumping to curb, ripping the front passenger wheel and his bumper off.

Then a few days later i went to the gas station to fill up and to recheck my oil to make sure it was all good. Kid in a evo filled up next to me and said "to bad its not AWD, that POS must get its *** kicked all the time" Then he did a burnout while leaving, he didnt notice the cops sitting there and he got pulled over.
I would have grabbed the little son of a bitch and rear naked choked his a$$, then when hes passed out, kick his little fart can off. I have a very short fuse and train in BJJ/Muay Thai, i'm always looking for someone to get smart