View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:24 PM   #705 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Well, it rained about all day today. So really not too much fun. I will say it looks very well built. My only beef is that the injectors are a little more noisy than the stock injectors(if you can believe that). I have to say I enjoy the upgraded clutch and flywheel feels, much better than the stock set up. Feels great, can't really tell by feel that it's forced inducted. Drives like a normal Z with a little more noise's going on. But feels great for DD. I can't wait for the weather to get better so I can feel some power. The gauges are sick! I had no idea how big the displays were, until I got in the car, I find myself staring at them all the time. Well these are my cliff notes so far.

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote