Thread: 370Z Newb Pwnag
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 09:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
I spent hours during my first days of owning my new base Z trying to figure out why my music played only through the front speakers. A thread on this Forum answered the question for me. In retrospect, maybe I wasn't really to be blamed, as I never knew of any other car that had control settings and places for rear speakers with none included and an owner's manual that made no mention of it. As they say, "Go figure!"
haha, I took my car for the first oil change at Nissan and asked the dude to check out my rears speakers too cuz I didn't hear no sound coming out. I was sure I blew them. He came back about 30 minutes later and said " Yea, you don't hear any sound because you have the base model which doesn't come with the rears" DAYM!
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote