View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpit View Post
Once when changing oil in a Mazda RX-7, I accidently drained out all the transmission fluid (instead of the engine oil) and added five quarts of oil to the engine (the two drain plugs were very close to each other). I didn’t check the dipstick because I was in a hurry, it always had taken five quarts and the engine hadn’t got any bigger. So for about ten miles I was driving the Mazda with no transmission fluid and ten quarts of oil. I couldn’t understand why billows of black smoke puffed out the exhaust. If I had been able to read these smoke signals I’m sure the car was telling me that I was pretty stupid.

I was once working on my Honda S2000 and had the front end up on ramps. It was the first rear drive car that I had owned in quite awhile. This was dramatically brought into focus when I put a hydraulic jack under the rear of the car and started to pump. When the back end was about six inches off the floor the car rolled down the ramps and through the garage door taking the jack (fortunately on wheels) with it.

roflmao!!!!!
tbonesteak is offline   Reply With Quote