View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #97 (permalink)
Jamaica
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Under boost
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica

I may be young but I love muscle cars. My dad has a 67 GTO with Tri Power four speed. That car is a beast. I am a young guy not even 23 yet and I have two cars including my z. i feel blessed to have them and my dad was telling live life to your fulliest because 2tm isnt promised. Sounds stupid but its true. The 370z is an amazing car. Before I got the car, I looked at the gt mustangs, ss camero, sti, wrz but the z just stood out to me. Its kinda crazy how the american car markers are bringing back the old body styles into this new era. For that 28k i spent for my z with sports package i wouldnt take it back. But i really think the muscle car era is going away and next thing you know its we will have a electic z that turbochargerd lol
Jamaica is offline   Reply With Quote