View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 05:59 AM   #191 (permalink)
HTP AutoWorks
Banned

Drives: G35, Jeep SRT-8
HTP AutoWorks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FricFrac View Post
I'm clueless? That's a bold statement - but since I'm so ignorant would you care to back that up with a guarantee? I'm always a little leary about people who have a financial intrest posting on a hobbiest web page. I'm sure if this is the miracle film you claim it is you would never need to pay out a claim. Giving a guarantee would only bring you more business and make you even more money since you should never have to pay out. So are you willing to personally back up your statement and tell me that you'll pay for any rock damage under any 3M film I get applied on my car?
That is ridiculous to even post that. You are in Canada and I am in Texas. Like I am going to repair your paint damage if you get any rock chips. I wont even have any clue on wether you actually get film installed in the first place... and wouldnt put it past you to damage your own bumper just to make a claim. Look you need to read my posts above before making another post. Your only making yourself look bad here. Film has been around for about 20 years... and if it didnt work people wouldnt still be buying it. DO SOME RESEARCH. Its very simple. Type the word "clear bra" into Google and read up on a topic before you go making claims.

And to be honest I could care less wehter you get it or not. I have no financial gain to make from you... so go ahead and live with rock chips. I will sleep well tonight either way. But if you want to learn a little something and keep your car looking new, then join these discussions ask good questions and listen... not make comments on something you do not have a clue about.
HTP AutoWorks is offline   Reply With Quote