View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #190 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

I traded a 2006 350 on my 370, the car was 2 1/2 years old. I drive the interstate to work daily. After one year the front bumper looked like it had been shot with a shotgun, chip city. It was horrible, I hated it. The 370 had a clear bra professionally installed right after I got it last March '09. You can't tell it is on the car, the install is so good. As of today the front bumper is perfect. You can tell when smaller rocks and pebbles hit it at speed, because there will sometimes be this little spot of "dust" where the impact was, rock shattered....... no damage to the bra, or as far as I can tell, whats underneath. This is obviously a personal choice for everyone, but after the way the 350 looked, versus how the 370 now looks (like new), I am a sold customer. I have zero yellowing also, as I said, you can't tell it's there.