View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 10:54 AM   #186 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTP AutoWorks View Post
No the newer films do not yellow. And if they do they are warranted. VentureShield, which is what I primarily install, is warranted for life from yellowing, cracking, fading, or peeling.

There are numerous other videos on the web demonstrating the durability of the film. The video was not a gimick... and if you really want to critique one, you will always find something that doesnt satisfy your curiousity.
I wasnt saying it was a gimic I just pointed out that I saw damage on the film when they peeled it off. I was meaning that that damage would look like road rash on the car, admiting that the paint would be OK but you would still see what looks like damage while the film is on the car. Im sure it works well to a point but I was just pointing a couple of things out.