View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheth View Post
Where did you order it from the Z store? Or the japan site? Maybe we can get our hands on the back-up camera too.
okay, i've imported things from japan. why do we HAVE to import? because for some reason almost 99% of japanese products that are sold online in japan will only to within japan. errr....

so you have go through any agency where they will locally purchase the item or order them from any japanese website, auction site, etc. after they receive the item, they will ship it to you.

one thing bad about these services is that they charge you for bank fees and commission fees. and of course, there is a shipping charge.

i had some left over credit from my last purchase, so i bought the fob protector at for like 70 bucks USD after all said and done.

two agencies i recommend -

FromJapan

&

Japan-Acution-Agency

update on my status order from JAA aka Japan-Auction-Agency - i placed my order on 3/06/10. the item was shipped out on 3/10/09 and on 3/11/09 it's already in the US Customs department. i'm probably looking at the end of this week and it's in my hands.

for me, when i want sometimes, it's all about the time. i saw the 10-15 days and i was kinda turned off. i needed this sucker NOW!!!!
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote