View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
OldGuy
Base Member

Drives: '09370Z Red Base A7
OldGuy has a spectacular aura aboutOldGuy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYGOTE View Post
Hey guys I've been a long time lurker here and just joined. My main reason for coming here is because I'm extremely OCD with my cars (as I'm sure most ofyou are). My problem is it's always hard for me to cope with not being able to keep my car perfect. I bought a my 370 about 5 months ago and no matter how careful I am, it seems like something always happens. Problem is, because I'm so OCD I always want to try and fix said problem no matter how big or small.

So I ask, how do you fellow OCD'ers cope with not being able to keep your cars perfect?
I keep my Z in our warm, dry garage and only drive her in perfectly clear weather and on clean roads not in the city. I never parallel park her, I have a full clear bra on her and a body man on call. It also helps that I'm able to have an Altima coupe as my real car. In 3 months have put 200 miles on the 370 Z. Hope you are more sane than I am! Welcome to eccentrics (not so) anonymous here!
Having said that, it's really gratifying to take my sparkling red Z cruising around on those lovely summer evenings and enjoy the admiring looks and complements she gets from everyone!
OldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote