View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Either you plan to keep the car in a show room or you plan to drive it. Seeing that anyone buying a 370 is in the latter category, wear and tear is a fact of life. As you have the car longer, the little chips, dings, etc will have less impact. That's not to say that I don't cringe any time I notice a new rock chip on the bumper. However, I don't freak out that my new car is blemished. Hell, it's a year old (for me) now and I'm using it. Frankly, I'd much rather have a car with some signs of wear but have had the opportunity to drive the tires off it rather than have a perfect car that I've barely sat in.