View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #527 (permalink)
BlackCherryZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 BC-Z M6
BlackCherryZ is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint@Altered View Post
I agree with you 100%. We (me especially) need to spend more time on up on here! Which I will make an effort to do.

And thanks for the comments. Hopefully one day, sooner than later, your Z will be TT.
thank you for your understanding and taking the input professionally and constructively.......much appreciated....

as far as going TT, i too hope it is sooner than i think, or else might have to settle for a SC....... $5000 intro price for GTM SC is very tempting....

it is just that TT kit is DAMN too expensive at this point.....

either way, i probably get the work done at AAM.....

btw, recently GTM offered their TT kit for $7000 installed - it's just one time deal to make an installation DVD/manual.....

if you guys need/offer such a deal or something comparable, please let me know....

either stay NA with some bolt-ons or go FI, but i probably will regret with NA set up.........so most likely FI.........

i figure if i were to go FI, i probably will end up keeping the car for many and many years.........so bigger stroker kit with rebuilt engine down the road.....

but it is a big commitment and a huge dent in my finance.... or just sell my Z and get a used GTR and be done with FI for the moment

we ll have to see...........
BlackCherryZ is offline   Reply With Quote