View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 03:32 PM   #524 (permalink)
BlackCherryZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 BC-Z M6
BlackCherryZ is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
In case you just scanned the pages, most of the delay recently has been due to inclement weather. Unfortunate, but unavoidable.
well, i had been following the thread RELIGIOUSLY

to be honest, AAM is one of reasons why i bought my Z....(i read from a 350z forum that their TT kit was offered for $10K installed)...... thus, i had incorrectly surmised the installed price for 370z.......

i would have pulled the trigger for a TT kit, had it not been for $15K+ cost....

thus, still debating and comparing..........between SC and TT

btw, i live in VA, about an hour from AAM, so i know well about the weather issue/problem....

in fact, if you look back, i was the one to inform about the 40 inches of snow.....

in any matter, i was just hoping for AAM to communicate better with the forum members here...... common courtesy, it's just a thought........

IMHO, no matter how busy you are, it takes only a couple of minutes to post updates/progress......

by no means am i questioning the reliability of their work or products (from what i have heard, by far the best or one of the best tuners for Zs), but i also have gathered inputs from other members about their service credibility as well, both good and bad...... i have yet to deal with them, thus i will defer my opinion for later......

"simple things that make whole lot of difference"...... once again, it's just an opinion.

btw, AAM thanks for the update.....
BlackCherryZ is offline   Reply With Quote