View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 03:01 PM   #520 (permalink)
Clint@Altered
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: econobox
Clint@Altered is on a distinguished road

Sorry guys, I cant keep up with the speed of posts on this forum, LOL. I need to check in more often

Here is the current status of things. The COBB update worked marvelously. However, we ran into a fueling issue which is currently being worked out. On the dyno last week, at higher rpms, the fuel pressure is dropping. So we pulled the in-tank assembly, checked the wiring, and replaced the walbro pump with a new one for good measure.

The previous 370ZTT we completed had more than enough of fuel with the 600cc injectors and the Pump upgrade. So unless there is something about Lou's set-up which is changing things dramatically to the point where it may need a RFS (but considering the other 370TT was cracking 500 with no fueling issues, I am leaning away from this idea), we'll narrow the fueling issue down here shortly.

We will be making some passes today to see if anything has changed. From here, we'll move down the line until we figure the cause.

We've got a million things going on all at once here at the shop but we are doing whatever we can to give the 370Z the time necessary to get it finished up and running well without sacrificing the final outcome.

Like I've mentioned before, feel free to ask any questions. I'll make sure to keep up this thread up-to-date for everyone who is interested.

Regards,

Clint@AAM

AAM COMPETITION VQ37 Turn-Key Twin Turbo Packages
Available Now!
www.alteredatmosphere.com ClintonM@alteredatmosphere.com

Last edited by Clint@Altered; 03-01-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Clint@Altered is offline   Reply With Quote