View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:08 AM   #31 (permalink)
OldGuy
Base Member

Drives: '09370Z Red Base A7
OldGuy has a spectacular aura aboutOldGuy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkme323 View Post
Not sure if it's just me, but does every little imperfection on the car bother you, no matter how small? For instance, a rock or something must have kicked up and it put a scratch on the plastic grill part of the front bumper. Now mind you, it's impossible to see the scratch unless you are bent over looking at it from a few inches away. Despite this it hasn't stopped bothering me, to the point where I've actually contemplated replacing the bumper, lol. Maybe it's just a testament to how nice the car is that I want to keep it perfect, but I'm curious as to whether anyone else is like this with their 370.
Yes, unfortunately, I for one am almost too scared to drive my new Z also. Mine is still showroom perfect with only a few hundred miles on it and in my garage and I will hold my breath each time I take it out (after the weather improves). I got full clear bra and a body shop on call and we'll hope for the best. I just don't want to wind up like my neighbor who bought a special edition Corvette 5 or 6 years ago and simply pulls it out onto his driveway and sits in a lawn chair all day looking at it! He has put no more than a thousand miles or so on that car over at least 5 years! What a shame as someday his time will come and some less caring buying will have all the fun.
OldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote