View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolin01 View Post
Even though it supposedly lowers the lifespan of the HIDs, I'm a little skeptical if you would really notice a major difference in the real world. I don't see bulbs failing within a year, or even within 5 years. Most estimates of the lifespan of these bulbs is like 2000-3000 hours which translate to over 100,000 miles.

So who knows, personally it would just be an excuse for me to get better bulbs lol
I agree on the average Life span. I had a Bmw with Xenons HID, and my daytime light were pretty much always on, and after 5 years of ownership, right before it got sold to buy my Z, I had no replacement bulbs to be done.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote