View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #120 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togo View Post
Yeah great idea.. run from the cops. Endanger the lives on innocent people just doing their daily routine on the roads as you blow by trying to beat a $300 ticket because you're too fuckin cheap! Endanger the lives of the cops whose job it is to stop you, regardless of whether or not they agree with the speed laws, by making them follow you at a high rate of speed.

People like you are fuckin worthless and useless in society other than to be our punching bags. I hope they nail your ass to the wall one day. The sooner the better.

Now GTFO!
LMAO too bad you didn't tell me that before I passed a CT State Trooper on I-95, in my old RX-3 at 118mph back in the day

Of course this was at 1:30 am, I worked nights, and I was the only one on the highway. I was getting off the next exit 2 miles away when he was finished mopping up his spilled coffeee and doughnuts and getting back on the road....

Last edited by 370Zsteve; 02-24-2010 at 08:29 PM.
370Zsteve is offline   Reply With Quote