Thread: The 370z Power!
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugoneus View Post
Alright, here goes another question from me:

How much power does the engine have below 4000rpm? I am breaking the car and not pushing it above 4k.

I remember years ago I got into my friends Mustang (by the way, I don't like Mustangs at all) but I remember it glued me to the seats! Granted he must have been pushing beyond 4k and had a V8... I wish I remembered what the horse power was, but it certainly must have had more torque. I guess I am hoping that there is nothing really wrong with the engine and I am getting all the 330HP I am suppose to be.

But I absolutely love this car! Terrific!
Idk, go put it on a dyno and run it to 4k then stop. Report back with your findings.

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote